Saturday, May 30, 2009

Beautiful Betrayal



 I decided to take pictures of what i thought betrayal would like to the human eye. This work shows the sadness of being betrayed. When I took this picture I did some work on my computer by making her tear very noticeable  and making anything that was suppose to be light to become darker because the action of betraying or being betrayed is a very dark and hurt emotion.  When you look at this image it makes you realize that it was about a relationship
and how it has ended.


This image here is of me leaving town as I see a train pass by. I decided to use this image as well because not all betrayal is about cheating it can also be the betrayal of  leaving behind the ones you love. Most people find themselves saying he or she has betrayed me because she has decided to leave me, but it doesn't always mean they are leaving you for someone else it could also mean they have to leave for themselves in order to find something better in life and to get somewhere. 

Some betrayal can be ugly ( i.e. cheating) but most can be beautiful ( i.e. moving on and finding a new job or living in a new city to find better things) Either way I would try to find the beauty in everything, Everything has a shell, like an M & M, the shells melt and dye your hands all these colors but in the inside is that delicious beautiful chocolate, you just have to eat as a whole and enjoy the taste. Same thing with betrayal, it has an ugly covering but in the long run whether good or bad you always get a result that will help in some way and sometimes the experience is worth the heartache and tears. You take those as lessons to be learned! Trust me you will survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment